Mischo Beauty + Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Spring 2009 Collections • September 5 - 12, 2008 • New York


I'm on my way and I can't wait! I'll be reporting on spring trends in beauty (hair, skin, makeup & nails) as they relate to the collections on the runway. Please stay tuned for my posts!

I'll also bring you the best in beauty from Bobbi Brown, Aveda, MAC, Creative Nail Design, Davines, Mally Roncal, Sebastian, Dermalogica, 3LAB and Molton Brown. Whew! So, please be sure to continue to check back for updates throughout the day and over the weekend!

Click Here

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo I wish I was at Fashion Week!

September 8, 2008 at 9:56 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Lydia": Thanks for stopping by- I had a BALL!!! Please keep checking back for my updates...:)

September 10, 2008 at 6:04 PM

Post a Comment