Mischo Beauty Alert: MAC Lustre Twins



I've officially fallen behind! I received an email blast from MAC yesterday announcing the launch of their newest collection - Lustre Twins:

"Nine new shades of Pro Longwear Lustre Lipcolour featuring an exclusive sheer pigment top coat, with three Nail Lacquers. Separate if you must, but these Lustre Twins shouldn't live without each other. Codepentdent couture colour and shine starts here!"

I'm missing MAC's lipstick lacquers (my favorite being Poco Pink) and I'm hoping the lustre lipcolours are a nice replacement!

 

4 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

i think you'll like these new duos...they come in really pretty colors and last all day!

August 6, 2008 at 9:40 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": Ooooh! I totally trust what you say! I must head to a MAC store after work today. :)

August 6, 2008 at 9:46 AM
beautylogicblog said...

they come out with collections every other day. lol, who can keep up?

August 6, 2008 at 2:41 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": I know, right! Oh well- I hope the "Hello Kitty" collection isn't just a rumor because I plan to buy EVERY piece! LOL!

August 8, 2008 at 8:18 AM

Post a Comment