Mischo Beauty Alert: Henri Bendel Beauty Presents Yves Saint Laurent


I'm still loving my YSL Rouge Pure Shine No. 27 and I'm sure you all know by now how much I love Bendels! If I lived closer to New York, I definitely wouldn't miss this! So for those of you in the area, mark your calendars now! Here are the details:

Inspired by one of Yves Saint Laurent's most famous designs, the tuxedo, the New Fall Look Makeup collection combines elegance and seduction. Bewitching black shadow achieves the perfect smoky eye, contrasting with the natural radiance of a transparent complexion and the intensity of dazzling lips. Wednesday, August 20th: Meet Yves Saint Laurent National Makeup Artist Dell Ashley and discover your sensual radiant look for the season. To book customized makeup apointments, please call 212.904.7974.

Are you planning to attend?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment