Beautiful hair needs an expert: Murray's Superior Hair Dressing Pomade



Cassie always looks great on the red carpet and I'm dying to know who does her hair! Her extensions always look so good and I totally know the maintenance required because I'm currently wearing them myself. Believe it or not- product usage should be kept to a minimum because the build-up shows very quickly.

To tame any flyaways and as a finishing touch, I use a little of Murray's Superior Hair Dressing Pomade. Before applying the pomade, I rub about a pea size of it between the palms of my hands and then run my fingers through my hair. It catches each and every stray- and doesn't weigh my hair down! And I know- it's so old-school, but it works and it'll cost you almost nothing ($3)!

Have you tried it?

 

10 comments:

MakeupByRenRen said...

wow good stuff...another tip i'm saving!

August 15, 2008 at 11:06 AM
Amee said...

Who would've thought!
Good ol' murrays!!

August 15, 2008 at 1:46 PM
beautylogicblog said...

3 bucks wow. love the cheap good stuff

August 15, 2008 at 3:11 PM
Unknown said...

I used to use this way back in the late 90's when I had that super short Eve-E haircut. I like it then! :)

August 15, 2008 at 6:44 PM
Virtuous Blue said...

Yep, i've definitely tried some good ole Murray's. My mother has been buying it for years, as a matter of fact...it's in her bathroom as I type lol.

These days, I try to stray from products that may have petrolatum as an ingredient (as a napptural it affects my moisture), however, every now & then I do like to add s lil Murray's & water to my edges to keep them nice & slick.

Kenya
VB

August 18, 2008 at 5:11 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "MakeupByRenRen": Thanks!

August 18, 2008 at 6:46 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Amee": Exactly- lol!

August 18, 2008 at 6:46 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": Haha - right! This definitely won't harm the budget!

August 18, 2008 at 6:47 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Jamie @ Rural Glamour": Haha! You took it back and I know your haircut was too cute! ;)

August 18, 2008 at 6:47 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Virtuous Blue": I completely understand- and I wouldn't use more than the size of a pea - if that...

August 18, 2008 at 6:51 PM

Post a Comment