Mischo Beauty School: Facial Cleansing 101




The most important step in a skincare regimen, in my opinion, is cleansing. It really is the foundation for great skin because it removes makeup, dirt and dead skin cells. A few of the benefits are:

1. Cleansers dissolve makeup and dirt to unblock pores and prepare the skin for the penetration of other products.

2. Milky cleansers are formulated with emollients that soften dry skin.

3. Cleansers are formulated with ingredients that counteract various skin problems such as sensitivity, acne and capillary problems.

Just the other day I was chatting with a summer intern, who'd just arrived in DC, about caring for her skin. She told me she couldn't afford to purchase products for a 5-step skincare regimen and I told her to make sure she purchases a great cleanser (and uses it in the morning and before bed) and a moisturizer with an SPF and she'd be off to a great start!

Any questions? Love your skin.

Caudalie Cleansing Water 6.7 oz
Caudalie Gentle Cleanser 6.7 oz
Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser 5 oz

 

4 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

I love Caudalie stuff. i like their philosophy and that they use grapes for their products. Hugs, DE

June 10, 2008 at 7:09 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": While I haven't tried their cleansers- I have used the "Contour Cream Eyes and Lips" and I loved it! It was always sold out at Sephora. Oh and the line is very, very high in antioxidants and that's a great thing!

June 10, 2008 at 1:03 PM
fuzkittie said...

I'm completely in love with Caudalie!!! They are so natural, I love everything from the texture to the ingredients to the smell~ =) The foaming cleanser is so nice but too bad it gets used up really quickly haha.
I currently use quite a few things from them, including the lifting serum and the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, both are AWESOME!

June 11, 2008 at 11:19 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "fuzkittie": Thanks for that! I must try more products from them soon! :)

June 12, 2008 at 1:27 PM

Post a Comment