Beautiful hair needs an expert: Big Sexy Hair's "Spray and Play"


I've been loving Keesha Sharp's portrayal of Monica on "Girlfriends" ever since she joined the cast- but only second of course to Tracee Ellis Ross' portrayal of Joan Carol Clayton. I'm still mourning the end of the show without a proper finale.... but back to the post! I've used almost all of Sexy Hair products while in cosmetology school and have not only been pleased with the results, but very impressed that there's a product for just about every hair type/issue. I love Keesha's signature big hair and would recommend Big Sexy Hair's "Spray and Play" for holding the volume her hair is so well known for, and for infusing shine. This hairspray fights humidity, while ensuring a flexible hold. This means that she can style and restyle her hair during shooting of the show and on the red carpet with no issues.

Any Sexy Hair fans out there?

(photos courtesy of cwtv.com & sexyhair.com)

 

7 comments:

justme said...

i love her and her hair too! even her nails were pretty

June 8, 2008 at 5:57 PM
Unknown said...

I have only tried a few Sexy Hair Products, but I really like their Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in conditioner when I wear my hair curly. It leaves my hair soft and moisturized.

June 8, 2008 at 7:02 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "justme": Yay- another "Monica" fan! LOL! I'm fan of her big hair!

June 9, 2008 at 12:51 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: Ok- this is too funny because we used to fight over the Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In conditioner when I was in cosmetology school! LOL! It really, really works!

June 9, 2008 at 12:53 PM
Anonymous said...

Uhhh, why was I not advised of this Soy Tri-Wheat conditioner before now? (Or is there a post somewhere that I didnt catch?) With this pouf over here, I am always on the lookout for a good leave in. I'm going to search for it now...:0)))

June 10, 2008 at 2:28 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Curly Gurl": You know- I'm gonna do a post about the Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner this week and I'll send you places to pick it up. Please stay tuned! :)

June 10, 2008 at 3:35 PM
Mane Xpression said...

Wow such a wonderful blog.
Thanks for sharing.
Mane Xpression wig hair spray is also great for styling. It can be used on both synthetic and natural hair wigs.

August 10, 2018 at 6:16 AM

Post a Comment