Mischo Beauty Pick: Johnson & Johnson Melt Away Stress

I was recently given the opportunity to try Johnson & Johnson's Melt Away Stress line of products and believe me- this could not have come at a better time! As you all know, I recently completed a move and most of my time has been spent settling in, so taking time out of try these products turned out to be even better than I'd expected! I started with the Gentle Exfoliating 24 Hour Moisturizing Wash, which gently exfoliates, while cleansing. Next, I used the Melt Away Stress 24 Hour Moisturizing Wash and fell in love with it's "Aromasoothe" scent which is a blend of chamomile and lavender, which equals instant relaxation! I followed that with the Melt Away Stress Body Lotion, which also contains the "Aromasoothe" scent and this left my body so soft and fully moisturized. I used the Melt Away Stress Dreamy Night Cream just on my drier areas- elbows, hands, knees and feet. When I woke up the next morning, I noticed that the drier areas of my body were so soft and smooth. I decided to wax my legs the next day and used the Melt Away Stress Massaging Mosturizer as an "after-wax" treatment. O- and let me just state that the directions don't list that as a "use"- it's just something I decided to do on my own! Anyway, it did not disappoint and not only was it both moisturizing and soothing, but it even reduced redness! Wow!

Have you tried any of the Melt Away Stress products?

(photo courtesy of jnj.com)

Johnson's Melt Away Stress Body Lotion
Johnson's Softcream Melt Away Stress Dreamy Night Cream
Johnson's Softoil Melt Away Stress Massaging Moisturizer
Johnson's Softwash Melt Away Stress 24 Hour Moisturizing Wash
Johnson's Gentle Exfoliating 24 Hour Moisturizing Body Wash

 

10 comments:

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Yes, I have an I absolutely love them!! The smell is just so refreshing and the lotion goes on so smoothly! Definitely one of my faves. :-)

June 10, 2008 at 9:52 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Brown Girl Gumbo": Well they were just what I needed! And, I highly recommend them- especially for the price! :)

June 10, 2008 at 11:42 AM
beautylogicblog said...

that sounds heavenly, I'm picking it up today........ hugs, DE

June 10, 2008 at 3:58 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": You must! Please let me know your thoughts! :)

June 10, 2008 at 6:01 PM
Kim {The Stylish Life} said...

I'm adding these products to my shopping list. I love good bath products. Thanks for the review.

June 10, 2008 at 10:42 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Kim: I think you'll really love the products! Please let me know your thoughts! :)

June 11, 2008 at 7:47 AM
I3luEye$ said...

Yes, I own these products, and I swear by the lotion! It's my absolute favorite :)

June 11, 2008 at 11:59 AM
Amee said...

I could use this RIGHT NOW!!

!azucar!
Amee

June 11, 2008 at 10:44 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "I3luEye$": I love the lotion- so perfect right before bed! Thanks for stopping by! :)

June 12, 2008 at 12:48 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: I have a giveaway posted today for those products- be sure to enter and please spread the word! :)

June 12, 2008 at 12:49 PM

Post a Comment