Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite: Crème de la Mer's Moisturizing Cream

Today's reader favorite comes from Ashley, who I happened to meet at an advanced skincare training class a few months ago- and who actually completed esthetics school around the same time as I. She's in her late 20's and has been using Creme de la Mer's Moisturizing Cream for a few years now and is addicted to it! In all honesty, she says she started using it after reading about all the celebrities who loved it, but says she also believes that it's never to early to start working to prevent premature aging. She follows the usage directions by warming the cream up between her fingers before application and applies it to her freshly cleansed face, neck and decollete (which she calls her "second face"), but only at night. She said she prefers a lighter moisturizer with an SPF during the day, but loves waking up to smooth, firm and refreshed skin. She feels it's definitely worth the price! I will say that in knowing that Ashley is a licensed esthetician with a very large clientele, I know that she's tried her fair share of products and based on her suggestion, I've moved this to the top of my wish list!

Anyone else using La Mer products? What's your favorite?

 

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love Creme de la Mer too! I only use it at night as well because I like a lighter moisturizer with SPF during the day. I'm curious about their foundations because I hear a lot of good things about them too. : )

June 7, 2008 at 5:28 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Jennifer: I've actually heard great things about the majority of their products!

June 9, 2008 at 1:29 PM
fuzkittie said...

I couldn't agree more. This cream does everything you could ever want! Plus it always helps when you feel completely pampered and spoiled while you're applying it, hehehe. =)
They also make great foundation and powder! I'm in love with the powder they have, it's made from pearls =D

June 11, 2008 at 11:20 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "fuzkittie": Ok- you're making me want to run out and buy it RIGHT NOW! LOL! I've just bumped it up on my "beauty product wish list"...LOL! ;)

June 12, 2008 at 1:07 PM

Post a Comment