Mischo Beauty Has Been Tagged!

My fellow beauty blogger, BeautyLogic, tagged me- so here goes:

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 year ago? I was living in Washington, DC , working as a consultant for Booz Allen & Hamilton and trying to figure out a way to go to cosmetology school!

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? Run, clean my bathroom, finish reading "Dreams from My Father", reschedule my acupuncture appointment and write blog posts.

3. Snacks I enjoy: Cheese, almonds, popcorn, popsicles and fruit.

4. Places I've lived: Fort Wayne, IN; Atlanta, GA; Washington, DC; Oakland, CA; and Philadelphia, PA.

5. Things I'd do if I were a billionaire: Too many to name!

6. People I want to know more about: YOU!

I'm tagging All About The Pretty, The Makeup Girl, Yummy 411, Beauty 365, Shop With a Vengeance and The Ghetto Fashionista! You're it ladies!

(photo courtesy of louisvuitton.com)

 

8 comments:

Phyllis Bourne said...

I love almonds too! Yum! I eat 'em by the fistful.

My first job after college was in Ft. Wayne! I was a reporter for The New-Sentinel.

June 5, 2008 at 11:38 PM
Virtuous Blue said...

Ok...we must seriously be in a time warp. Because you were in DC 10 years ago trying to figure out how you were going to go to beauty school, and i'm one dock away from that boat lol.

Kenya
VB

June 6, 2008 at 7:51 AM
yummy411 said...

mischo my answers are up! thanks for the tag!

June 7, 2008 at 11:58 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "pbw": Wow- it's such a small world! I'm sure Ft. Wayne was a very interesting place to be right out of college! ;) LOL!

June 9, 2008 at 1:01 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Virtuous Blue": Yeah- imagine telling people you're going to cosmetology school after you've just graduated with honors with a degree in chemistry... so many crazy looks! LOL!

But you know what- the world is YOUR oyster and the sky is the limit - you should always follow your dreams!

June 9, 2008 at 1:03 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "yummy411": Yay Yummy411!!!! Thanks for playing! :)

June 9, 2008 at 1:03 PM
Amee said...

Big Props to you Mischo for Following your heart and reaching for your dreams!! xx-amee

June 9, 2008 at 5:22 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: Thank you so much! I still have a ways to go-but it feels good to be on the right path!

June 9, 2008 at 5:55 PM

Post a Comment