Mischo Beauty Product Review: Juice Beauty Organics To Go

Juice Beauty so graciously gave me the opportunity to try their "Organics To Go" skincare kit. I was so excited- especially after having spent the past couple of months educating myself on natural vs. organic skincare products. Juice Beauty's skincare is up to 95% certified organic, contains powerful antioxidants (which work against premature aging) and meets USDA organic guidelines. I'd moved from using Dermalogica, to giving natural and organic products a try, so this opportunity was right on time! So, the Juice Beauty kit included cleansing milk, antioxidant serum (which I wrote about last week), green apple peel, hydrating mist, oil-free moisturizer, organic bamboo washcloth and an instruction sheet on how to use each product. Now I've written about the benefits of a great skincare regimen many, many times and I'm happy that this kit included everything you'd need to get started! I loved everything in this kit, with my favorites being the antioxidant serum and the green apple peel. I have a slight addiction to exfoliants, and when I looked at my skin after having used the green apple peel, I was in love! It left my skin so soft and glowing! Oh and please note- you can only use the peel once a week! Anyway, I followed the steps to the AM and PM regimen and after three weeks I'm very, very pleased with the results. To learn more click here.

Any Juice Beauty fans out there? Any questions about the products?

Juice Beauty Organics To Go ($45 Value) Organics To Go

 

4 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

you know how much i love juice beauty.

June 4, 2008 at 8:22 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": Yes I do! Reading your posts was what made me really wanna try it! Thank you so much for that! :)

June 5, 2008 at 8:30 AM
BonafideLatina~ said...

I've become a Juice Beauty fan over the last few weeks. I got one of the ToGo kits also but I got the Organics to Clear Skin and though I haven't used all the products I LOVE the cleanser it comes with and the blemish clearing serum (which DE reviewed a while back and made me try it). By the way I just noticed that their Organics To Go kits have been reduced from 45 to 29 !!!

Thx for your review - I'll have to try the peels!

BonafideLatina

June 5, 2008 at 3:55 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "bonafidelatina": Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm in love with the antioxidant serum and the green apple peel! :)

June 9, 2008 at 2:18 PM

Post a Comment