Mischo Beauty Product Review: L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Pro Perfect Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist

If you're wanting an instant tan and can get help with the application, then this might be the product for you. After using this I saw my tan develop in about 30 minutes. My only issues with this product were that even though it's a "mist" application, I still felt it hard to apply evenly to my back and the back of my legs. After about an hour, you will immediately see the areas you missed, so I suggest asking a friend for help! My other issue was the DHA (dihydroxyacetone is the active ingredient that interacts with the skin to produce the change in color) scent. Maybe my nose is super sensitive, but I smelled it almost immediately. I've tried my fair share of self-tanners over the years, so I'm very familiar with the "funky self-tanner scent"- so much so that I immediately recognize it on other people who are wearing self-tanners with the scent. Anyway, I do know people who aren't bothered by it, and some who don't smell it at all. This might be worth a try if you're looking for a tan in a matter of minutes!

Has anyone used this?

(photo courtesy of lorealparisusa.com)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment