Mischo Beauty Pick: Nailtiques Oil Therapy

I decided to give myself a pedicure over the weekend and give my toes a breather from all the fabulous nail polish colors I've been wearing this summer. I'm an easy pedicure, as I never cut my cuticles and I exfoliate in the shower on a daily basis. Since I was removing Revlon's Fuchsia Fever from my toes, and still noticed a few stains- though I'd used a base coat, I decided to use Nailtiques Oil Therapy and the pink side of the Naitiques Pink & Green Sponge File. The green side is for shaping nails and the pink side is soft enough to use for the removal of ridges or stains on the nails. The oil therapy is a blend of vitamin-enriched oils which work to moisturize the nail and cuticles and can be used over wet polish as a drying agent to help set polish. When I was finished my nails were buffed to a smooth, stain-free finish! As I knew I would be in for the evening, I used the Nailtiques Cuticle & Skin Gel, which is a thick blend of glycerin and aloe. I not only applied it to my cuticles, but went ahead and used it for my feet too! Not sure if I was supposed to do that, but I just couldn't resist!

Anyone else using Nailtiques products?

(photo courtesy of nailtiques.com)

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have not used this before, but another thing you can do to get rid of stained nails especially if you like the dark colors like I do, is using denture whitening tablets. Like Polident, these tablets will have your nails looking like a french manicure.

June 18, 2008 at 8:50 PM
Amee said...

I have not used Nailtiques but i'm very interested, this sounds like a great product!

Shalon-Thanks for the tip!

June 19, 2008 at 12:21 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: Ok- this is why I love my readers so much! You all always have the best tips/tricks! I've got to try this! LOL! :)

June 19, 2008 at 1:41 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Amee: I really liked what I used. Check them out and let me know your thoughts.:)

June 19, 2008 at 1:41 PM

Post a Comment