Mischo Beauty Alert: Bergdorf Goodman Beauty Rewards

I received an e-mail blast from Bergdorf Goodman, that I couldn't resist sharing! A $200 cosmetic or fragrance purchase entitles you to receive an exclusive Felix Rey bag filled with deluxe samples- plus you're eligible to receive an additional beauty reward from certain beauty brands! I've had the Natura Bisse Diamond Cream on my "wish list" for a while now and it's one of the best anti-aging creams because it specifically works to stimulate cell renewal, therefore keeping skin young and vibrant looking. Looks like I need to take advantage of this offer and take the Natura Bisse Diamond Cream off my list!

What's on your beauty "wish list"?

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's on my beauty "wish list"? Sigh, that would take forever and a day, lol! I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I love how your blog is set up. Yes, it's simple but it looks so sophisticated!! So, thanks for adding me on Ning and for creating such a fab blog! ;)

June 17, 2008 at 7:45 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anjela: Awwww- you just made my day! :) Thank you for the compliment- and thanks for checking out my blog!

June 18, 2008 at 8:13 AM

Post a Comment