Mischo Beauty Pick: YSL Rouge Pure Shine No. 27

Please accept my apologies for the late post! I'm working to get my wireless DSL issues worked out with Verizon ASAP! At any rate my pick for today is totally by accident. I'd gone to the NARS counter at Bloomingdales and asked the two associates behind the counter to "wow" me with a sexy nude lip for the summer. Can I just tell you all that they looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language! Good grief! Anyway, I decided to just browse the beauty counters - because I really wanted to try something new- and stumbled on this lipstick by YSL and I love it! Not only is the color- No. 27 (Natural Honey) perfect for my complexion, but the consistency is that of both a lipstick and lip gloss. It glides on so smooth and has the shine of a lip gloss, with no sticky feel to it! I'm wearing it with my MAC Oak lip pencil. Oh and the packaging is so chic and sophisticated- you should check it out the next time you're near a counter.

Do you have any YSL Beauty favorites?

 

4 comments:

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Thanks for the info. I have never tried any YSL products. I've been considering trying a lipstick to switch things up a bit from using glosses everyday.

June 4, 2008 at 10:35 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "brown girl gumbo": You should try it- the texture is very light- definitely the feel of a "gloss" more so than a lipstick...

June 4, 2008 at 4:05 PM
fuzkittie said...

I wil definitely check this out! I recently bought two YSL cheek colors (one blush stick and one powder blush) from their 2008 summer collection. I love them! =)

June 11, 2008 at 12:34 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "fuzkittie": I know they're divine! I'm going back to check them out! :)

June 12, 2008 at 1:05 PM

Post a Comment