Mischo Beauty Pick: Q-tips + Mally Roncal

I'm sure you all have figured out by now that I'm a fan of Mally Roncal, by the multiple posts I've done on her over the past few months (smile)! I was finally able to visit her beauty counter a Henri Bendel a few months ago and was not disappointed. Anyway, I was in CVS last night restocking my supply of Q-tips and discovered that she's actually a celebrity expert for the brand! Now that's a perfect fit! Here's one of Mally's tips she shared, with WWD Beauty Biz, a few months ago for keeping your makeup bacteria free: "Use Q-tips whenever possible. In a perfect world, if we were all kajillionaires, we could use our Kevyn Aucoin brush once and throw it away, but we can't. Q-tips get the makeup on and off and you can just ditch them." So true! I can't begin to tell you the many ways I use Q-tips! And for the price - we should all have an easily available supply in our bathrooms! Love it! Any Q-tips users out there?

(photo courtesy of nymag.com)

 

4 comments:

yummy411 said...

of course! fixing makeup mistakes lol. also even if i was a kajillionaire, i'm a bit more green that to throw out alot of brushes lol but i get her point lol..hey do you know anything about the bliss oxygen mask?

June 12, 2008 at 3:37 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Yummy411": LOL! I agree with you... and yes I have tried the Bliss Oxygen Mask- I actually bought it after I had my facial at Bliss...BUT I don't like the oxygen mask- didn't work for me! It stings and I've used it twice and I'm pretty sure it's NOT supposed to feel like that. I'll post a review next week.

BUT- just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for you and I think they have a decent return policy if you buy it and use it and decide it doesn't work for you.

June 12, 2008 at 5:01 PM
Anonymous said...

There's nothing like a wet Qtip rolled to a point to get in there to fix a mascara "uh oh" ;)

June 15, 2008 at 10:42 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: GREAT tip! You're definitely right! Thank you. :)

June 16, 2008 at 11:54 AM

Post a Comment