Mischo Beauty Alert: Henri Bendel's Beauty Presents "Red Carpet Ready"

I just received this email and had to pass this on to you! Here are the details:

"Henri Bendel is pleased to invite you to meet with three of today's leading celebrity beauty experts. Join Henri Bendel for a panel discussion featuring renowned skincare expert Kate Somerville, celebrity hair stylist Ted Gibson and celebrity Make-up Artist & Creater of Mally Beauty, Mally Roncal. Learn exclusive insider beauty tips from the experts who are really in the know. Enjoy cocktails and hor d'oeuvres as you mingle with Kate, Ted, and Mally, and take away a complimentary goody bag. RSVP: Your $50 reservation fee is redeemable in beauty products featured during the event. To RSVP or to learn more, please call 1.800.HBENDEL."

Oh how I wish I lived in NYC right now! Hopefully, I'll make it to the event. Anyone planning to attend?

 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

When is the event, I would love for her to do my makeup. Is Mally actually going to be there? I would not mind going depending on when it is.

June 11, 2008 at 9:04 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: The event is next Wednesday- June 18th from 6pm - 9pm and includes a panel discussion. Your $50 reservation fee is redeemable in beauty products too! Are you going? If so, then please let me know! :)

June 12, 2008 at 12:59 PM
beautylogicblog said...

I'll probably be up in there. LOL!

June 12, 2008 at 3:04 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": Okay- I really, really want to go! Hmmmmm... let me check out the bolt bus and some train fares...I'll let you know if I can make it.:)

June 12, 2008 at 5:02 PM
Anonymous said...

Mischo Beauty should totally be there!!!!

June 15, 2008 at 10:39 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: I know!!!! :)

October 31, 2008 at 10:12 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Delta: Thank you very much! :)

October 31, 2008 at 10:12 AM

Post a Comment