Mischo Beauty School: Facials 101



I can't begin to name all the reasons why you should incorporate facials into your beauty routine, right now, TODAY! Ok, I'm an esthetician, so I guess I'm a little biased- but seriously you should! I can't begin to tell you again how great my last facial was and how facials are "my essential beauty product"! Not only are facials relaxing and pampering, but they are crucial to maintaining the health of your skin.

First, let's understand what exactly a facial is! A facial is a service performed by an esthetician designed to improve and revive the skin. They help maintain the skin's health and correct skin conditions through a professional deep cleansing, massage, and the use of masks and other products and treatments. Here are a few of the many benefits:

1. SLOWS DOWN PREMATURE AGING
2. Professional Deep Cleansing
3. Professional Deep Exfoliation
4. Increases Circulation & Detoxifies
5. Professional Skin Analysis, Product Recommendation & Custom Home Skincare Regimen
6. Stimulates Skin Renewal & Metabolism
7. Corrects/Alleviates Dryness, Oiliness & Redness
8. Softens Wrinkles & Aging Lines
9. Helps Clear Up Blemishes & Minor Acne
10. SLOWS DOWN PREMATURE AGING

Love your skin.

Anyone had a fabulous facial lately? Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions!

 

4 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

I get facials once a month. I get different kinds. Sometimes if i'm breaking out, i'll get a purification facial. If I feel like my skin is lacking moisture, I'll get a hydrating facial. I recently got an acupuncture facial and loved it!

May 13, 2008 at 2:13 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "dominican enigma": Good for you! I KNOW your skin is loving you for all the TLC! Oh, and I second you on the acupuncture because I receive treatments regularly! :)

May 13, 2008 at 5:16 PM
SweetBonita said...

do you do esthetician services, or do you recommend anyone in the dc area?

thanks!

May 12, 2009 at 3:27 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "SweetBonita": Yes, I'm a licensed esthetician, but I'm currently not in a spa at the moment... Unfortunately, I don't have any recommendations at the moment- but I'll look into it for you.

May 20, 2009 at 12:08 PM

Post a Comment