Mischo Beauty: Chanel Robertson Collection

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure Rihanna was one of the first celebrities styled with the brightest nails- remember the Grammy's? At any rate, Chanel is now on board with it's upcoming launch of bright shades created exclusively for the new Chanel boutique on Robertson Boulevard (where young hollywood shops; and the homes of Intermix, Kitson, etc). The limited edition collection includes a pink, yellow, purple and tangerine and will be available on chanel.com in July. Looks like the tangerine is my pick thus far, what about you?

(photo courtesy of chanel.com)

 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Chanel polish, I have been a manicurist for a long time and they have some of the best polish out there. I love the bright colors I agree the tangerine is cute and I also like the pink. I'm not feeling the yellow at all.

May 14, 2008 at 3:16 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: It looks like I'm gonna end up buying them all- LOL! Especially if they're 4 for $25 (which I'm not sure is really true!)...

May 14, 2008 at 4:37 PM
Anonymous said...

4 for $25 would be perfect... please let me know cuz i'm feeling all 4 colors... you know i already am loving the orange on my toes... next i'm trying a hot fushia ;)

May 21, 2008 at 9:48 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: If they are actually "4 for $25" then I'm buying a set to use and one to collect! Now I just need to find out if that's actually true! :)

May 21, 2008 at 10:45 PM
Anonymous said...

They're actually $25 each, being $100 for all 4. They are limited edition, and will not be released to the mass public via chanel.com until July (until then, you can only buy them the the Chanel on Robertson).
Luckily I live a 2 minute walk from the new Robertson Blvd Chanel, and will be grabbing a bunch and reselling them on eBay. Soooo, if you want them before July, just run an eBay search for Chanel Robertson and I'm sure they'll pop up.

May 30, 2008 at 12:09 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Jenny: Thanks for clarifying that! Can't wait until they're released!!!!

May 31, 2008 at 1:50 PM

Post a Comment