Mischo Beauty: Rihanna's ELLE Magazine June 2008 Cover







Earlier this year I stated that it wasn't until Rihanna cut her hair that I really started to notice her. Since then I've completely fallen in love with her glam squad, though I have yet to find out who they officially are! If anyone knows, please share! Anyway, she's featured on the June 2008 cover of ELLE Magazine and the glam squad responsible for her fabulous looks are:

Hairstylist: Ursula Stephen for Epiphany Artist Group, Inc.
Makeup: Mylah Morales for the B. Lynn Group
Manicurist: Kimmie Kyees at Opusbeauty.com
Stylist: Joe Zee
Photographer: Gilles Bensimon

Love the looks?

(photos courtesy of elle.com)

 

10 comments:

Jamie said...

I think Rihanna is so stunning. These pics are gorgeous!

May 28, 2008 at 1:39 PM
Ugochi said...

ADORE it!

she looks sooooooo great!

man, i would love to have her team of stylists ;)

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

May 28, 2008 at 3:25 PM
Unknown said...

the pic are gorge! She is a stunning girl but the article in Elle is trash. She seems to have no personality. But you know they say that about Beyonce, too.

May 28, 2008 at 5:50 PM
Nicole said...

Rihanna is gorgeous, no doubt! She could definitely be a model if the singing went awry.

May 29, 2008 at 1:10 AM
Anonymous said...

I love Rihanna'a look these days. I also love that she's not afraid to take risks in the beauty and fashion department. Thanks for this! : )

May 29, 2008 at 6:19 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "beautychick101": I agree- the photos are lovely!

May 31, 2008 at 1:55 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To " beauty365": LOL! I'm in love with her glam squad. Would love to have them just for 1 day!!!!! LOL!

May 31, 2008 at 1:56 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "jamie@ruralglamour": I will say that from interviews I've seen, she does seem kinda "dry", but nothing a great pr team can't work on! ;)

May 31, 2008 at 1:57 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Nicole: Haha! I agree- and so does Cover Girl! Her ads are everywhere these days!

May 31, 2008 at 1:58 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "beauty in real life": I agree- I love her new "look" - it's one of the best things to happen to her!

May 31, 2008 at 2:00 PM

Post a Comment