Mischo Beauty Product Review: Caress Brazilian Exotic Oil Infusions Body Wash

Lately when I've traveled to Indianapolis to see my sister, she always seems to be stocked up on body wash by Caress, her favorite being Daily Silk. Since she's only a short flight from DC and I usually carry my luggage on, most times I leave my body wash at home (so as not to have to deal with finding the appropriate travel size container) and just use what she has- which I actually really like! When I was presented with an opportunity to try the new Brazilian Exotic Oil Infusions Body Wash by Caress, I was excited. The body wash is a combination of a cream and oil (Passion Flower Cream and Acai Fruit Oil) and the scent, though very mild, reminded me of mangos- soft, sweet and definitely not overbearing. After using it my skin felt smooth, soft and thoroughly moisturized with absolutely no oily residue! Has anyone tried this? Any thoughts?

(photo courtesy of caressbrazilian.com)

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to try this but the size is huge and I'm weird about bath washes...I'll use it like, once. lol!!

May 28, 2008 at 5:52 PM
Ugochi said...

omg! i almost bought the other version of this in Rite Aid today.

glad u liked it!

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

May 29, 2008 at 12:10 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "jamie@ruralglamour": You should give it a try- I think you'll really like it!

May 31, 2008 at 2:01 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "beauty365": Haha! Try it out next time and let me know what you think!

May 31, 2008 at 2:01 PM

Post a Comment