Mischo Beauty Pick: Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum

So I finally finished moving over the weekend and when I looked at myself in the mirror last night all I saw was stressed and tired skin. So I immediately followed the steps of my Juice Beauty skincare regimen (which I will post more about later this week) and this morning I woke up to calm and refreshed skin! I'm giving most of the credit to the Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum which specifically treats stressed skin, and skin damaged by the environment, by working to regenerate and rehydrate skin cells. The serum is certified organic and contains vitamin A and E liposomes which fight free radicals along with certified organic oils which work to regenerate and nouris the skin. I love it and recommend it!

Has anyone else tried it?

Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum 2 oz

(photo courtesy of juicebeauty.com)

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a small packet of this at home...I'm going to try it out!

May 27, 2008 at 7:06 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "jamie @ rural glamour": You should! I think you'll really love it! Please let me know your thoughts...:)

May 28, 2008 at 8:34 AM

Post a Comment