Mischo Beauty Pick: Super Sensitive Faceblock SPF30

I'm an esthetician so I believe in protecting my skin, along with the fact that my mother has always told me to wear a hat, cover up outside and wear sunscreen! The higher the SPF- the better! UVA rays will break down your collagen and elastin, causing sagging skin and fine lines and wrinkles - therefore causing you to age quicker- so you really do need protection - regardless of your complexion! If I meet another woman of color who tells me she doesn't use an SPF, I think I might scream! I love Dermalogica's Super Sensitive Faceblock SPF30 because it contains no chemicals (no artifical colors or fragrances) which works for my normal to combination skin that is easily sensitized. It's light and absorbs right into my skin on top of my moisturizer.

Do you have a sunscreen favorite? Please let me know!

(photo courtesy of dermalogica.com)

 

6 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

I am addicted to sunscreens. I'll have to try this one. Hugs, DE

May 14, 2008 at 3:56 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "dominican enigma": Sooo glad to hear that!!!! Please protect your skin!!!!:)

May 14, 2008 at 4:39 PM
Girl-Woman said...

I am a reformed sun worshiper, but I now am in love with anything with mexoryl, currently Lancome. But I will try this one, too. Thanks.

May 16, 2008 at 1:37 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "girl-woman": Thanks for mentioning "mexoryl"- a very, very important ingredient! I'm going to try your Lancome recommendation...:)

May 16, 2008 at 1:59 PM
fuzkittie said...

This is so tempting~~ I'm gonna have to look into this one after I finish my current Clarins one which I just bought this weekend.

May 18, 2008 at 12:24 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "fuzkittie": If you decide to try it then please let me know your thoughts! :)

May 18, 2008 at 7:15 PM

Post a Comment