Mischo Beauty Pick: REN's Mayblossom and Konjac Balancing Moisturiser

You all know I'm a huge fan of REN's Omega 3 Overnight Lipid Renewal Serum and because I love it so much I recently decided to try a few other products from the line. I'm now using the Mayblossom and Konjac Balancing Moisturiser as my day moisturizer and I love it! I consider my skin to be normal to combination (oily t-zone) and this is formulated for combination skin. The mayblossom and konjac work together to normalize the production of sebum (the natural oil produced by the body), while providing hydration and anti-microbial protection- which means there's less of a chance of experiencing breakouts! I only need 2 pumps for my entire face and neck and I love how it absorbs into my skin so quickly! My only issue is that it does not contain SPF, but it is free of petrochemicals, sulfates, parabens and synthetic colors and fragrances, which is a great trade-off! I simply just follow it with my sunscreen and I'm on my way!

REN Mayblossom And Konjac Balancing Moisturiser - Combination 1.7 oz

Is anyone else using REN?

(photo courtesy of renskincare.com)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment