Mischo Beauty's Been Tagged: My Beauty Secrets

My fellow beauty blogger, Lianne of The Makeup Girl, tagged me! So here goes with a list of my beauty secrets:

My Foundation: I've grown so use to my freckles over the years that I don't like seeing them covered up, so I prefer a natural look ( I was so excited when I realized that Tamia has freckles and also keeps her look natural!). Right now I'm using MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium (alone) or MAC Select Tint SPF 15. If I need more coverage, I use MAC Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15.

My Mascara: Diorshow- hands down! The runner-up would be L'Oreal Voluminous.

My Blush: Too many to name! But, I just fell in love with MAC's Cream Colour Base in Improper Cooper. I get soooooooo many compliments when I wear it!

My Eye Shadow: Again- way too many to name! Right now I'm loving NARS, Make Up Forever, Givenchy, Chanel, MAC and Dior.

My Day Cream: I use these three for the day: REN's Mayblossom and Konjac Balancing Moisturizer, REN's Lipovector Peptide Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream and Dermalogica's Super Sensitive Faceblock SPF 30.

My Lipstick: Again, too many to name- but this is what's in the makeup bag I carry everyday (I have a huge purse - LOL!). MAC Slimshine Lipstick in Bare & Funshine, MAC Fafi Lipstick in Not So Innocent, NARS Lipstick in Promiscuous, Chanel Glossimer in Bronze Crystal, MAC Lipstick Lacquer in Poco Pink, MAC Lustreglass in Instant Gold (just to name a few).

My Beauty Product Brand: Not a fair question! LOL! There's something I like from just about every brand and I'm sure there are fabulous brands I haven't tried yet!

My Essential Beauty Product: It's not a product, it's a beauty treament! FACIALS! My skin really loves me for it! :)

My Favorite Makeup Product: My eyebrow pencil (thank you Sam Fine for introducing me to Maybelline's Twin Brow & Eye Pencils) I can't leave home without my eyebrows! LOL!

My Perfume: Right now I'm wearing either Gucci's Rush, Marc Jacobs' Blush or Kate Spade.

My Nails: Rescue Beauty Lounge, OPI, Chanel and MAC

My Feet: Lucky for me I still have a lot of my supplies left over from cosmetology school, so right now I'm using: Creative Nails' Foaming Sea Soak, Sea Rocks Soak, Sea Salt Glow and Marine Masque. I'm also using Rescue Beauty Lounge's Citrus Vert Exfoliationg Body Wash and Aveda's Foot Relief.

My Hands: Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve.

Three Products To Bring On A Deserted Island: Sunscreen, Jojoba oil (I can use it on my hair, skin and nails!) and toothpaste/toothbrush.

Woman I Adore For Their Beauty: My mother and grandmother, who both are phenomenal women!

Woman With The Best Sense Of Style: Diana Ross of the "60's/70's".

My Ultimate Dream (but I do not believe in selling my soul to the devil for it): Marriage, children, successful business endeavors, giving back to the community and traveling to see the Seven Wonders of the World!

How Do I Define Womanhood: Love, Respect, Talent, Devotion, Brilliance, Strength and so much more!

My Favorite Fashion Publication: Vogue (US, British, French & Spanish), Elle (US, French & British) and Harper's Bazaar.

The rules are that I have to tag 5 other bloggers (but I'm tagging 6!)- so:

Beauty in Real Life, The Makeup Daily, Yummy 411, Spoiled Pretty, Product Junkie Diva and Virtuous Blue are it!

P.S. Aren't you all loving the photo of Lola Falana above? She was so AMAZING in the 60's!!

 

12 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Ditto on the mascara~ Thanks for tagging me!

April 30, 2008 at 5:11 PM
Jennifer said...

I love facials too. If I could I'd go more than once or twice a year. Christine and I will get to work on this! Thanks for tagging us! Love ya girl!

April 30, 2008 at 7:11 PM
Product Junkie Diva said...

Thanks for the tag Mischo!
Product Junkie Diva

April 30, 2008 at 8:53 PM
Roselyn said...

Hey Mischo,
I TAGGED you...go see my blog for details @ www.makeupmakesmehappy.com, have fun! (BTW, love the blog, adding you to my blogroll!)

May 1, 2008 at 8:54 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Roselyn: Love your blog too! And thanks for the TAG- but someone tagged me earlier - check out my post for April 21st!

Adding to my blogroll! :) Thanks for stopping by!

May 1, 2008 at 10:54 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "product junkie diva": You're welcome! Looking forward to your post! :)

May 1, 2008 at 11:18 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Jennifer: Try an esthetics school if you really wanna get more facials in- they're always looking for models! Aveda Institute (Gallery Place)...I know because I've been through it! ;)

Anyway, looking forward to your post! :)

May 1, 2008 at 11:20 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "fuzkittie": Yes- you can never go wrong with that mascara! Can't wait to see your post! :)

May 1, 2008 at 11:21 AM
Unknown said...

I had my doubts about Dior mascara, but I must admit I love it. It keeps my lashes curled all day long. No drugstore brand has ever don't that.

My beauty secret is exfoliating head to toe and moisturizing. Nothing looks worse than dry, ashy,cracked skin.

May 1, 2008 at 5:39 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: Whooo-hoooo! Another Diorshow fan! I second you on exfoliating- it definitely does wonders for the skin!

May 2, 2008 at 11:52 AM
Jennifer said...

Hey Mischo:
We finally got our posting up! Sorry we took sooooo long! : (

Lova ya! : )

May 12, 2008 at 9:15 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Jennifer: No problem! Thanks for playing! I'm going to check your responses out now! :)

May 13, 2008 at 5:29 PM

Post a Comment