Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite: Heatherette for MAC

I'm sooo glad it's Thursday- I can't wait for the weekend! It's been a tiring week with my having met my 60 mile goal for the month of April on nikeplus.com- whooo-hoooo! Anyway, back to the post! My reader Kourtney wrote in to tell me how much she's loving Heatherette for MAC's Lollipop Loving Lipstick and Sock Hop Lipglass. She said she was slow to getting around to checking it out and when she finally checked the website, most of the lipstick and lip glosses were sold out! Being the MAC addict that she is, she knew she had to add something from this limited addition collection to her summer rotation. She loves that the Lollipop Loving Lipstick has just a hint of gold mixed in with it's coral color and the Sock Hop is a soft coral that gives the lipstick that extra pop that leaves her lips looking so lush!

I love it! LOL!

I'd love to know your favorites! Email me at: mischobeauty@gmail.com and tell me all about them!

What did you think of the Heatherette for MAC collection?

(photo courtesy of maccosmetics.com)

Click Here

 

8 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

I love MAC. The new naughty nauticals line is really nice as well.

May 1, 2008 at 1:54 PM
fuzkittie said...

I've heard so much raving about that particular lipstick it's ridiculous! It's making me wanna try it out even though I'm not a MAC fan at all.

May 1, 2008 at 2:54 PM
LBIC said...

I love the MAC Heatherette collection, especially that lipglass. So cute.

Great blog!

May 1, 2008 at 3:10 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "dominican enigma": I haven't been able to check out the "Naughty Nauticals" collection- but hopefully this weekend!

May 1, 2008 at 5:23 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "fuzkittie": LOL! Yeah- it's just about all sold out everywhere... it was definitely a hit!

May 1, 2008 at 5:24 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Ibic": I'm with you- my favorite lip glass from that collection was actually "Sock Hop"!

May 1, 2008 at 5:25 PM
Anonymous said...

Oh! I forgot to tell you that my sister gave me a treat and it was "sock hop"... it is definitely a great gloss to have for the spring... especially since i'm loving the corals ;)

May 8, 2008 at 9:54 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Yay for big sisters! Oh and I know the color looks great w/ your complexion. :)

May 9, 2008 at 2:31 PM

Post a Comment