Mischo Beauty Pick: Creative Nail Design Spa Marine Masque

One of my not-so-favorite parts of cosmetology school was my course on nails. I loved learning about all the nail diseases and disorders and of course all the products for nails, but hated working on other people's nails! I will tell you that I do love working on my own nails and lately I've been treating my feet to extra TLC due to the fact that sandal season is here! I love giving my feet a "facial" and the mask I use is the Spa Marine Masque by Creative Nail Design. Near the end of my pedicure, before applying the moisturizer and prepping my toes for nail polish, I apply the mask and allow it to sit for about 15 minutes. It's formulated with a blend of sea extracts, mineral clay and soothing botanicals and it contains natural menthol which provides a "cooling effect" on the feet. I remove the mask with steamed towels and my feet are left soft, smooth and refreshed! I love it!

What are you doing to "treat" your feet?

(photo courtesy of creativenaildesign.com)

 

8 comments:

Always In Style said...

Excellent - anything to get my feet more summer shoe-friendly. Thanks!

May 7, 2008 at 4:40 PM
Unknown said...

Being a nail technician for so many years and trying product after product after product. I have found some real staples for foot care. CND mask is good for softening.

A good foot care line that I have been using for years is get fresh, the website is getfresh.net try their Rescue me foot cream and Totally soaked softening foot gel. Your feet will love you for it.

May 7, 2008 at 5:09 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Always In Style": Please let me know if you decide to give it a try! Thanks for stopping by! :)

May 8, 2008 at 10:35 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: Awwww- thanks so much for the recommendations! :)

May 8, 2008 at 10:35 AM
beautylogicblog said...

yes i need this for the summer. i love showing my feet off when the weather is hot. hug, DE

May 8, 2008 at 1:25 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Dominican Enigma": Since you're one to get pedicures weekly, I KNOW you'd love this mask! You should try it out...:)

May 8, 2008 at 8:26 PM
Jamie said...

This sounds so fantastic! I will definitely have to pick a tub of this up for my summer pedis!

May 9, 2008 at 4:00 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "beautychick101": I think you'll love it! Please let me know if you try it out. :)

May 12, 2008 at 12:01 PM

Post a Comment