Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite: Aveda's Outer Peace Acne Spot Relief

My fabulous reader Shalon wrote in to tell me how much she loves Aveda's Outer Peace Acne Spot Relief. She recently had a facial and after the extractions, her skin developed a mind of it's own and began to breakout. She started to spot treat the breakouts, and in no time they disappeared! This product contains 2% salicylic acid which works to break down the oil, dirt and debris which clogs pores. Now I know this product is the truth because Shalon is a licensed esthetician, has worked on clients of all skin types and has tried her fair share of products over the years. If she says it works, then I know it works! Thanks Shalon! I'd love to know your favorites! Please email me at: mischobeauty@gmail.com! Does anyone have any other Aveda favorites? Please share!

(photo courtesy of aveda.com)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I might have to try this.

Now if only I can find a product that significantly helps with hyperpigmentation...

May 8, 2008 at 3:09 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Jewells: Check it out! My reader is an esthetician too! With regards to the hyperpigmentation- I wish I had the magic product for it! In all honestly, I tell my clients to see a dermatologist!

Thanks so much for stopping by!:)

May 8, 2008 at 7:40 PM

Post a Comment