Mischo Beauty: MAC Skinsheen

I'm still searching for that perfect bronzer. Help! I had high hopes for L'Oreal's Sublime Glow and sure enough, after having it on for about two hours, I started to smell that "self-tanner" scent. Not the product for me! Well MAC has just launched Skinsheen, which is a spray gel bronzer for the legs providing sheer coverage with a nice sheen. They've also launched the 179 Body Buffer Brush for easy application and no streaks- this also means no worries about stained hands! My hopes are high and I'll let you know my thoughts! Has anyone tried this yet? What's your favorite bronzer?

(photo courtesy of maccosmetics.com)

 

8 comments:

yummy411 said...

can't wait to hear your review. i bought the mousse from the cco (and didn't want to spend the money on the brush). a great bronzer, but i wish i had the brush to really buff it in. as doing it by hand = mess and uneven application. this brush this year looks so delicious!

May 6, 2008 at 10:44 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "yummy411": My legs are begging me for a bronzer- LOL! ;)

Anyway, I'm getting it this weekend and will definitely do a follow-up!

May 6, 2008 at 10:48 AM
Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I love bronzers too!! I've tried expensive and inexpensive ones and none of them compared to my all-time favorite - Wet n' Wild mosaic bronzer. I was so sad when I heard it was discontinued. :-(

My other favorite brand is Hard Candy!

May 6, 2008 at 11:15 AM
fuzkittie said...

Woo that sounds cool~ Right now I'm using Smashbox's body lights - very sheer and pretty sheen, smells like coconuts and absorbs like a lotion but faster. I'm not into the full on tan - but just some shimmer will do for me. Can't wait for your review!

May 6, 2008 at 1:41 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "brown girl gumbo": Thanks for that! I'll have to try the Hard Candy bronzer too because I'm having the toughest time and there's no way you'll see me laying out in the sun! LOL!

May 6, 2008 at 2:01 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "fuzkittie": Oooh! Smashbox's body lights sounds really nice! My poor legs are so pale though that I really need one for the whole body... Thanks for that! :)

May 6, 2008 at 2:02 PM
Unknown said...

I just received and email today about the skinsheen. I am lovin that brush it looks so soft. I think I am going to try it this weekend. Let me know what you think. Right now I like Laura Mercier's bronzing gel because there is no sparkle it just gives me a glow.

May 6, 2008 at 7:07 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: I'll definitely let you know what I think- please stay tuned!

May 7, 2008 at 1:19 PM

Post a Comment