Beautiful hair needs an expert.


I'm sure by now you all know I'm a huge Kerry Washington fan! She'd been wearing a bob haircut, until this most recent photo of her with extensions. My guess is that her stylist used a two inch barrel curling iron to create the soft, flowing curls. My recommendation to seal the hair's cuticle and ensure that her curls are smooth and full of shine would be to use Elasta QP's Elucent Power Drops. The drops are formulated with squalane (oil derived from olives) and vitamin E which work together to provide maximum moisture. A few drops are all you need and your hair is infused with a great conditioning treatment, as well as shine!

Do you have a favorite gloss for your hair?

(photos courtesy of instyle.com & elastaqp.com)

 

6 comments:

Virtuous Blue said...

Hey...I just wanted to stop by and tell you you're fabulous!!! I was shocked to see you missing from our blog roll, I'll fix that this second.

Teneasha VB

May 20, 2008 at 10:46 AM
beautylogicblog said...

Who isn't a Kerry Washington fan. The woman is beautiful and flawless and an amazing actress! I loved her in The Last King!

May 20, 2008 at 1:12 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "virtuous blue": I love you two! Thank you so much! :)

May 21, 2008 at 1:05 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "dominican enigma": I agree! My favorite was her role in the movie "Lift"!

May 21, 2008 at 1:07 PM
Anonymous said...

I always forget to pick up and try those elasta QP drops but i like using the CHI silk infusion... it's good in protecting my hair from too much heat and adds shine as well ;)

May 21, 2008 at 9:42 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: I totally forgot about the CHI silk infusion! Thanks for the reminder- I need to try it!

May 21, 2008 at 10:41 PM

Post a Comment