Mischo Beauty Product Review: L'Oreal Voluminous Naturale

I must admit that I love a well made commercial and after seeing Eva Longoria in L'Oreal's Voluminous Naturale mascara commercial and hearing how much my reader Andrea loves this new mascara, I decided to pick it up and try it. I've been wearing it now for about two weeks and I will say that I like it. It's great for the "look" I wear to work. It gives me "natural" volume, length and definition which results in nicely defined and separated lashes which is all I need during the day. And, I love that it does not clump! As soon as I apply it, it immediately sets and I have no clumping, smearing or flaking. I find that when I want a little more, for let's say a happy hour after work, I layer it with the Voluminous Original mascara and my lashes are perfect!

Is anyone else using it? Any thoughts?

(photo courtesy of lorealparisusa.com)

 

4 comments:

yummy411 said...

i'm so glad someone finally reviewed this. i've been eyeing it since i love my original voluminous very much. i might get it just to try but my original is perfect for what i want.

April 29, 2008 at 11:09 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "yummy411": Thanks. It's great for my "day" look... but I need a little more for my "night" look! ;) LOL!

April 29, 2008 at 2:32 PM
Anonymous said...

I agree! it"s the best ever for day looks! I'm in love w rhis mascara!

August 3, 2008 at 1:13 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Anonymous": I couldn't agree more! Thanks for stopping by. :)

August 5, 2008 at 10:33 PM

Post a Comment