Mischo Beauty Product Review: John Varvatos Women's Fragrance Collection

John Varvatos recently launched his first fragrance collection for women consisting of perfume, bath oil, body milk and exfoliating grains. The fragrance itself, is described as "exuding warmth, delicacy, and sensuality". The scent is a combination of rubrum lilies, Indian mango blossom, rose absolute, jasmine, oak moss, honey and balsamic. The rose colored bottle is very chic and feminine with a rose gold colored top. While the scent is soft and light, it definitely has the spice that lends itself to being described as "exuding sensuality"! While I wouldn't wear this to the office, I'd definitely wear it out at night. It's currently available at Saks Fifth Avenue.

Has anyone tried it? Any thoughts?

(photo courtesy of johnvarvatosfragrance.com)

 

5 comments:

Daneen :) said...

I have the entire set, girl. Wearing it right now. Love, love, love it. It's not your generic summer scent. It's so much more. Certainly lives up to the hype.

April 15, 2008 at 5:23 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

I definitely agree! I'm making it my new "night out on the town" scent for the summer.

April 16, 2008 at 12:05 AM
Anonymous said...

I will definitely give this a try... I was recently given a fragrance that doesn't work well w/ me at all :( I hope it lives up to my flower bomb ;)

April 17, 2008 at 9:13 PM
Anonymous said...

sorry...that last comment was from me ;)

April 17, 2008 at 9:14 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Andrea: Try it out...maybe ask for a sample and try it out for a few days. I think you'll love it! ;)

April 17, 2008 at 11:28 PM

Post a Comment