Mischo Beauty Alert: Mario Badescu Samples

If you read my post yesterday, then you know how much I can't stress enough the importance of implementing a skincare regimen. And luckily, I recently just found out that when you visit the website of Mario Badescu (whose spa clients include Sarah Jessica Parker and Jennifer Aniston) you have the opportunity to receive a free skincare regimen of samples!

Complete the skin analysis questionnaire and you'll receive a follow-up email. Shortly thereafter, the samples should arrive in the mail. I just received 8 samples, which consisted of a full skincare regimen for my skin type. Included was also a product guide with specific steps on how to use the samples. So if you're searching for a skincare line and want to sample the products first, I'd definitely give this a try!

 

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me know what you think about their products. I never tried them before, but I know they sell them at some Nordstroms.

April 15, 2008 at 8:27 PM
Nicole said...

I did this recently too! I haven't really been doing the regimen as I'm supposed to, and actually I wound up giving a few of the samples to my mom! Oh well, it's a nice offer of theirs though :)

April 15, 2008 at 8:42 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Shalon: I haven't tried my samples yet, but they also sell the products at Bluemercury and Celadon (both in DC). I'll definitely let everyone know my thoughts!

April 15, 2008 at 11:37 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Nicole: Yes- it is a great offer, especially since they give you a complete skincare regimen to sample!

April 15, 2008 at 11:51 PM
Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, free stuff! LOL! I went to the website and signed up. Let's see what goodies (and I hope they really are good) I get! My poor skin has been suffering (although it seems to be on the rebound) so I hope this helps. I am always on the look out for products that work for me. Thanks!

April 16, 2008 at 11:29 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "curly gurl": I'd love to know what you think once you receive your samples!

April 16, 2008 at 12:10 PM
Virtuous Blue said...

oooo...thanks for the post! Who doesn't like free stuff? Not to mention it's a company that i've heard good things about. Double plus :-)

Kenya
VB

April 17, 2008 at 4:30 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "virtuous blue": Please let me know your thoughts when you receive your samples!

April 17, 2008 at 1:06 PM
Unknown said...

I ordered too.:)

April 17, 2008 at 3:55 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Jamie @ Rural Glamour": Goodie! You must share your thoughts after you have a chance to try them! :)

April 17, 2008 at 4:06 PM
Anonymous said...

I signed up for the products after reading your blog and received them yesterday. I cannot stop touching my face LOL. Really like it thus far but will see how my skin improves over time.

Pretty nice size samples too, especially when factoring in the quality of the product these samples will last for a little bit. I'm expecting long enough to see if I want to commit to a purchase.

April 25, 2008 at 7:35 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Donna: Great! I love that they allow you to "try" before you buy!

April 25, 2008 at 3:03 PM

Post a Comment