Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite: Benefit Cosmetics




It’s that time again! My reader Maisha, a Ph.D. student at USF, wrote in to tell me how much she loves Benefit! For her it’s all about the eyes and Benefit is keeping her more than pleased these days. Because she’s a Ph.D. student, she’s been working around the clock finishing up course work and preparing for work on her dissertation. Benefit’s "Depuffing Action Eye Gel" is a lifesaver for her. It removes the puffiness from around her eyes and gives her an instant eye lift, keeping her looking fresh in the mornings.

She keeps her makeup relatively simple during the day but says that her eyes are the feature she loves to emphasize the most. She’s using Benefit’s "BADgal Lash Mascara" and says it instantly thickens and lengthens her lashes, and most importantly it lasts! It’s easy to build on, so when she’s meeting classmates for happy hour, she adds just a few additional coats. She’s even been asked if she was wearing false lashes! Her skin tone can be compared to that of Kerry Washington, so Benefits “Pink To Please A Woman...Gold To Get The Guy Palette" is the perfect accent to her complexion. The palette comes in a cute compact with a mirror and includes three lipsticks and three eyeshadows in various shades of pink and gold. There are sheer shades that work for the day and shades with sparkle and shimmer that work for night.

I love it! Thanks for sharing Maisha!

If you'd like to share your favorite beauty products simply send an e-mail to: mischobeauty@gmail.com with "Mischo Beauty Reader Favorite" in the subject line and tell me all about it!

Have you tried these products? Any thoughts?

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this info! Since Fly Mai uses it, I will be RUSHING to get mine!

Tamicka M.

March 6, 2008 at 3:30 PM
Jamie said...

I love Benefit too! I've tried BadGal and it really is great. They make TONS of amazing products!

March 6, 2008 at 3:30 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Tamicka M:

What line do you currently use? What are your favorites?

March 6, 2008 at 5:38 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To beautychick101:

I second that! I just picked up "Her Glossiness' Life on the A List" and I love it!

Gooo Benefit!

March 6, 2008 at 5:46 PM
Unknown said...

I will have to try this. I have bad allergies and will be battling with puffiness in few weeks. I never thought to try this brand before.

March 6, 2008 at 8:26 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

You should really check it out- I think you'll be surprised with the range of products overall and the "Depuffing Action Eye Gel" is a hit.

What eye cream/gel are you using now?

March 6, 2008 at 11:27 PM

Post a Comment