Mischo Beauty Pick: L'Oreal's Skin Genesis


So everyone knows how much I love serums if you've been keeping up with the blog. After seeing the new ad campaign for L'Oreal's Skin Genesis featuring Penelope Cruz, and her flawless skin, I finally decided to try the Daily Treatment Serum Concentrate. It's formulated to strengthen and tone skin cells, and brighten your complexion. It also contains an anti-aging molecule called Pro-Xylane. Since I was formally trained as a chemist, I can truly appreciate the fact that L'Oreal uses an environmentally safe process called Green Chemistry to extract Pro-Xylane from the beech wood plant. Pro-Xylane is easily absorbed into the environment- non-toxic and biodegradable.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this product. For me to try a new product, means incorporating it into my skincare regimen, which means I'm substituting it for something I'm already in love with. I have normal skin, with an oily t-zone, and I'm cautious about trying new products. I've been using this serum at night and every morning I've been running to the bathroom to see the results. Visible results every morning! Soft, smooth and glowing skin! It's an excellent drugstore brand and I recommend it!

L'Oreal's Skin Genesis Daily gets my "Sexy, Healthy, Beautiful" stamp of approval!

Click here to try a free sample by mail!

L'Oreal Skin Genesis Daily Treatment, Serum Concentrate

Has anyone else tried this product?

(photo courtesy of lorealparisusa.com)

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey! Great sample. :) I wanted to stop by and welcome you to the Beauty Blog Network. I just joined not too long ago (November 07) so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Love your blog, as always!
Jami

March 6, 2008 at 11:12 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

Thanks so much Jami!

March 6, 2008 at 2:18 PM
Unknown said...

I love drugstore makeup, but with skincare I haven't had much luck. But I trust you I will try this. Summer is coming I need my glow.

March 6, 2008 at 8:28 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Well make sure you click the link and sign up for a sample and try it out...again- I was amazed!

March 6, 2008 at 11:30 PM
Ugochi said...

oooh, i have this -- it's really good. The moisturizers are grrreat, too!

three cheers for drugstore skincare :)

p.s. - congrats on the Beauty Blog Network!

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

March 7, 2008 at 5:42 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Thanks so much!

Oh, and I must try the moisturizers- because I'm very impressed with the serum!

March 7, 2008 at 6:41 PM

Post a Comment