Mischo Beauty Pick: Marc Jacobs Blush

I don't remember a time when out shopping I stopped to smell a perfume and knew at that moment I just had to have it. But it happened a few years ago when I was in Soho and decided to stop in the Marc Jacobs store on Mercer Street. The fragrances were on the right-hand side of the store just after walking through the front door. Blush was the first bottle I picked up and I immediately fell in love with it. It's a combination of jasmine nectar, star jasmine, pink freesia, orange flower, japanese honeysucle, pink musk, cashmere wood and sandalwood. The fragrance is perfect for spring and even more perfect for summer. It's absolutely divine and I'll continue to keep it in my collection forever. I love it. What's your favorite perfume and why?

(photo courtesy of marcjacobs.com)

 

4 comments:

Ugochi said...

oooh!

La Chasse Aux Papillons by L'Artisan is my current favorite!

But, Gwen Stefani's new scent (the one in Sephoras -- I forget the name) smells really nice, too. I've been thinking of getting it, but...I really don't need more perfume!

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

March 18, 2008 at 1:10 PM
Jamie said...

I had totally forgotten about Blush! I love that scent too. I'm also totally in love with Ralph Lauren Romance!

March 18, 2008 at 2:34 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "Beauty365": I must try the La Chasse Aux Papillons! Thanks so much for letting use know!

March 18, 2008 at 4:08 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To "BeautyChick101": Yeah, Blush is a few years old now- but it's still one of my favorites! I've tried Ralph Lauren Romance, but I will the next time I'm at a counter...Thanks!

March 18, 2008 at 4:09 PM

Post a Comment