Mischo Beauty Says Goodbye to M.A.C Fafi

It’s so hard to say goodbye to the M.A.C Fafi collection. It was such a fun way to welcome spring! The limited edition collection launched on February 13th and was a collaboration between Parisian graffiti artist Fafi and M.A.C Cosmetics. It included lipsticks, lipglass, eyeshadows, paint pots, eyeliners, mascara, blush, pressed powder, nail polish, makeup bags, and collectible dolls. Many of the items are now sold out on-line with limited quantities available in stores. Right now I’m wearing the Girls Will Be Girls nail polish on my toes and it’s a mixture of a pink coral with a pearl frost finish. In my makeup bag I’ve got the High Top lipstick which is a soft glaze of grey purple and blue purple, and it's sheer and soft enough for the office. When I want a little more on my lips, I layer High Top with the Cult Fave lipglass, which is a blue mid-tone pink with a white pearl frost finish. Now it’s time to make room for the M.A.C Heatherette collection which launches in stores on March 20th!

(photo courtesy of maccosmetics.com)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment