Mischo Beauty Closet


While visiting the Rescue Beauty Lounge website, in anticipation of my visit in April, I discovered the Drop Dead Gorgeous line of nail polish which consists of chic, edgy colors. The nail polish is long-lasting and doesn't contain formaldehyde, toluene or DBP which are harmful chemicals found in most nail polish. My pick for the perfect pedicure to compliment this Paule KA black leather peep-toe shoe is Concrete Jungle, which is a chic, soft grey. Not only does it add to the excitement of the shoe , but it compliments many skin tones.

Has anyone been to Rescue Beauty Lounge? If so, what was your experience?

(Concrete Jungle photo courtesy of rescuebeauty.com & Paule KA photo courtesy of pauleka.com)

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That shoe is hot. I can't wait to go so I can see the spa and their selection of polish.

March 3, 2008 at 6:43 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

I recently met someone who's had a pedicure at Rescue Beauty Lounge and she said it was an experience that EVERYONE should have! I can't wait to go in April!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I found out that they have a Rescued by La Mer Manicure & Pedicure where they use Le Mer products! That must be beyond fabulous!

March 4, 2008 at 9:48 AM

Post a Comment