Mischo Beauty Pick



Another one of my favorite product lines is Davines. It’s a line of hair care products from Europe, with a range of products for every hair type. I was introduced to these products during my first salon apprenticeship. After having worked countless hours as a shampoo assistant, I grew to love the results I witnessed firsthand.

My absolute favorite is the Love Shampoo & Conditioner (Lovely Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner). It’s a combination of Indian Fig extract, rice proteins, olive oil and vitamin E, resulting in a rich blend of conditioners and moisturizers that work to nourish the hair. The result is always soft hair with a smooth cuticle.

I highly recommend the products for dry, coarse or curly hair. And guess what, just in time to share LOVE for Valentine’s Day…

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a great product. I'll have to try it.

February 12, 2008 at 3:02 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

You should- totally worth it. What is your hair type? I can suggest a shampoo/conditioner for you from this line...

February 12, 2008 at 8:05 PM
Nicole said...

These look super chic. I love the almost "industrial" simple packaging. I definitely don't need to buy any more products though right now, I'm stocked! Haha :)

Thanks for posting!

February 13, 2008 at 12:27 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

Glad you enjoyed the post. What hair products do you currently use?

February 13, 2008 at 2:18 AM
Anonymous said...

I googled Davines after reading your post and found out they have a curly hair formula!!! Very exciting since I have extremely curly and very BIG hair. I am going to order it and give it a try. I also love the packaging. Very simple, almost organic (although it is plastic, and not biodegradeable!). I will pipe back in once I've tried it!

February 13, 2008 at 10:01 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

Please let us know your thoughts! I'd love to do a "guest post" if you're interested... just let me know!

February 13, 2008 at 10:07 AM

Post a Comment