Mischo Beauty News


For all the Smashbox lovers out there- I just received an e-mail announcing the launch of the new Bionic Mascara. From what I've read, its ionic formula contains aloe, wheat protein, silk and olive oil which all work together to strengthen the lashes, while giving you the length you need without clumping. It's brush is specially designed for a soft application and it only comes in jet black for maximum definition. Sounds like the perfect mascara to me. I’ve added it to my list!
There's also the O-Glow Intuitive Cheeck Color which works with your skin's natural chemistry to give you a natural glow. It's said to work on every skin tone to turn cheecks their natural blushing color. The best part is that it contains antioxidants such as Vitamin C, pomegranate seed oil, and marine botanicals which work together to protect the skin. The O-Gloss Intuitive Lip Gloss works the same as the O-Glow and gives your lips a natural shade of pink. It also contains avocado oil for moisture and shine.

Finally, I've just learned that the Photo Finish Foundation Primer comes in a formula with UVA/UVB SPF 15! If you've been following my blog, then you know how I feel about protecting the skin. You have to guess my age, but the majority of the time I'm usually mistaken for 10 years younger than I actually am and I know it's because I take care of my skin and protect it- along with being blessed with great genes! Anyway, this new formula still allows you to smooth your complextion of large pores and lines, but also allows for protection against UVA/UVB rays and it contains antioxidants which work to prevent aging.
If you're using any of the above products, please let me know. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need help with picking out a good foundation. Could you please do a post on powder vs liquid and which brands are more complimentary to women of color. I also have freckles and some hypo pigmentation issues. Help! I am trying to step my game up, cosmo-style, for the 0-8! :0) Thanks... I love your blog, btw (as you can probably tell...)!

February 13, 2008 at 10:15 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

Thank you! Stay tuned for the answers!

February 13, 2008 at 7:56 PM
Unknown said...

I want the O-gloss too!

February 14, 2008 at 4:29 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

What are your favorite Smashbox products?

February 15, 2008 at 4:39 PM

Post a Comment