Mischo Beauty News


I was reminded by my reader Andrea that today is National Wear Red Day, which is part of The Heart Truth campaign whose goal is increased awareness/prevention of women's heart disease. Heart disease is the #1 killer of American women and one in four dies from it.

To learn more, please visit The Heart Truth.

The Heart Truth’s Red Dress Collection returns to Mercedes Benz Fashion Week with a fashion show today at 10am.

In support of the day Andrea is wearing MAC’s Mahogany Lip Pencil, MAC’s Viva Glam Lipstick with a little of MAC’s Paramount Lipstick. Fabulous. Thank you Andrea!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when i'm incorporated into a post... keep up the good work ;)

We must try to wear red lips more often... it does give a wonderful confidence to the soul... go bold... go red ;)

February 7, 2008 at 10:56 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Well THANK YOU for reminding me and keeping me on my toes!

February 8, 2008 at 10:10 PM

Post a Comment