Mischo Beauty Closet


I recently discovered a new line of nail polish by a brand called "butter London". The line is called "3 Free Nail Lacquer" and what's so great is that it doesn't contain formaldehyde, toluene or dibutyl phthalate, which are chemicals found in most nail polish. I'm also loving this line because of it's wide range in colors, chic packaging and cute names. My pick for this shoe would be "Fash Pack" which is the second from the right in the photo above. I love the fact that it's not quite brown and not quite beige- but somewhere in between- and it's edgy and still soft enough for this shoe.

butter London's "3 Free Nail Lacquer" gets my "Sexy, Healthy, Beautiful" stamp of approval!

What do you think?

(3 Free Nail Lacquer photo courtesy of butterlondon.com & Chloe photo courtesy of chloe.com)

 

5 comments:

Ugochi said...

hey - i linked you on my blog a little while ago, not sure if you saw.

thanks!

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

February 24, 2008 at 6:38 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Oh- thank you! Just added your link to my page!!

Are you watching the Oscars? Anyone stand-out on the red carpet?

February 24, 2008 at 10:14 PM
Ugochi said...

thanks!

of course i'm watching the Oscars!

Katherine Heigl has waaaaaaayyy too much blush on! I feel so bad b/c she normally looks great and she's also a fellow beauty junkie!

Jennifer Garner looks stunning -- hair and makeup look so beautiful.

and, last but not least, KIMORA!!!! I know she wasn't actually on the red carpet, but she was doing commentary on E! and looks great. I think she's so fab! And, I'm convinced that she's pregnant... ;)

that's all that I can think of right this second -- what do you think??

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

February 24, 2008 at 10:56 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

I missed the red carpet and I'm watching the show now trying to determine who really stands out...I'm anxious about naming the winner of the "Mischo Beauty Award", but I'm at a loss...

Actually the TV Guide channel is re-airing their red carpet show now- so hopefully I'll have a winner before the end of the night...

Any thoughts on Jessica Alba?

February 24, 2008 at 11:07 PM
Ugochi said...

yeah, def watch the red carpet coverage!

J. Alba fell a little flat for me and I'm usually a fan of her style. Her gown was nice, but she reeeeeallly needed a necklace -- her decolletage was dreadfully bare...

it was cute to see the baby bump, tho :)

I look forward to seeing who you choose ;)

later!

Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

February 24, 2008 at 11:23 PM

Post a Comment