Beautiful hair needs an expert.





I love Cassie's hair in this photo- it looks so soft and chic! But what I love most is that this look can be achieved by anyone (and of course her extensions add additional length). After shampooing and throughly conditioning the hair, blow-dry using your favorite blow-drying serum and section off for curling using at least a 2-inch curling iron. Apply a thermal protector to the hair before curling. As each section is curled, form a pin curl and secure with a clip. Once all of the hair has been pin curled, allow to set before removing clips and finger styling. Finish by applying a few drops of a glossing serum and hairspray for hold. Above I've included the products and tools to achieve her look.

Has anyone used Terax products? If so, what are your thoughts?

(Cassie photo courtesy of lovecassie.com
)

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually used to leave a terax leave in conditioner years ago (noticed new packaging), so I can't comment on any new formulations or products, but I was pleased with my leave in conditioner. My hair is thick and curly and it made it a bit softer and more manageable, but I don't think it gave it any extra shine (which is something I look for in a leave in now).

February 25, 2008 at 9:51 AM
Anonymous said...

Oops, meant to say that I used to USE a terax leave in conditioner years ago. Sorry! Gotta stay grammatically correct in public. LOL!

February 25, 2008 at 9:52 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

I've actually heard great things about Terax! When I worked in a salon in San Francisco the stylists there loved it...

What are you currently using?

February 25, 2008 at 10:12 PM
Anonymous said...

I just posted a comment on the sunsilk contest. I am using their curl de-frizz lotion and loving it. The all natural line, Jason, has a curly hair pomade made with lavender and rosemary that is great too. It is giving my hair lots of shine, very little product "weight" and great curl definition. I will usually finish with a Kerastase glosser if I need extra shine. I have used Carol's Daughter hair lotion to good effect too, but I sometimes feel allergic to some ingredient that is used. Do you have any all natural product recommendations, or hypoallergenic lines? Thanks, if you do! And, I really do love your blog. Lots of hard core information and fun stuff too! :0)

February 26, 2008 at 7:36 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

Oooh- please check out my "Mischo Beauty School" post for 2/25/08! Please let me know your thoughts!

February 26, 2008 at 12:11 PM

Post a Comment