Mischo Beauty Pick: REN Omega 3 Overnight Lipid Renewal Serum



I now truly believe in the term "beauty sleep" but it took my studying skin physiology to understand it. When you're sleeping your skin cells repair themselves, which is why it's best to use serums, that penetrate deep into the skin, at night. Serums are extremely effective in aiding in the cell repair/renewal process.

I was introduced to this product by a sales associate at Sephora recently, and it's formulated with omega 3, vitamin E and vitamin A- which all work together to aid in the cell renewal process while hydrating the skin. I wasn't sure what to expect from this serum, but after the very first night I used it, I saw a HUGE difference in my skin. I highly recommend this!

 

8 comments:

yummy411 said...

i've gotta have it.. but at $60 a pop??? how long will it last you?

is there a cheaper alternative?

January 31, 2008 at 2:06 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Since it's concentrated- you only need a dime size each use... here's what I suggest- stop by Sephora and ask for a sample. They're great with making samples!

Depending on your skin type, here are a few alternatives:

Origins Modern Fusion ($36)
Aveda Tourmaline Charged Radiance Fluid ($37)
L'Oreal Skin Genesis Daily Treatment Serum Concentrate ($24.99)

I hope this helps!

January 31, 2008 at 7:19 PM
Anonymous said...

love that hair... not too long... not too short... i just know i can't do that color ;)

January 31, 2008 at 8:50 PM
Anonymous said...

i know i need a total makeover when it comes to my skin care regimin... maybe one weekend we can hook up and you can help me pick out some goodies :)

January 31, 2008 at 8:53 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

I love her color too- but those highlights are a combination of haircolor and bleach which can be damaging depending on your natural haircolor. They work for her because her natural haircolor is only a few shades darker...

February 1, 2008 at 11:52 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

Would love to get together- Sephora, Blue Mercury, Bloomies, Kiehls- you name the place and I'm there!:)

February 1, 2008 at 11:53 PM
Eve's Core said...

I was very interested in trying this, but last night at Neiman's Beauty Event kick off, my sales reps at the LaMer counter convinced me with a free facial (lol) & I end up buying LaMer's new Regenerating Serum. I've been a longtime LaMer-ette & have been experimenting with other products.
But, when I'm done with it, I will definetly try the REN Omega-3
---thanks for this post!

February 26, 2010 at 5:38 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Eve's Core: Awww- lol! I bet the beauty event was fun. I'm actually reviewing LaMer's Regenerating Serum next! Please stay tuned for the review. :)

March 11, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Post a Comment