Mischo Beauty Pick


I recently purchased CoverGirl’s Lash Blast Mascara in black brown. I must admit that the print ad campaign was what encouraged me to try it. The packaging is somewhat bulky and it was separately capped, allowing you to replace the cap with the brush after using. I’ve been using it for several weeks now and what I love most is that it completely separates my lashes and gives them a “thicker, fuller” look. No lash clumping at all. Well worth the $7.65!

CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara, Black Brown 810

*Vote for Mischo Beauty Now!*

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm just about finishing my loreal voluminous (that i love) but maybe i'll give this a try next... thanks for the tip (i'll get another voluminous just in case ;) LOL)

January 31, 2008 at 8:57 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

You've convinced me- my next purchase WILL be the L'Oreal Voluminous!

February 1, 2008 at 11:26 PM
Butta said...

This is my new go to mascara. I read the reviews on a few makeup blogs and decided to try it out for myself. I'm so glad that I did. Cover Girl did good with this one.

February 18, 2008 at 4:30 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

I agree. It's totally worth the price and I always love a great ad campaign!

What were you wearing previously?

February 19, 2008 at 1:03 PM

Post a Comment