Mischo Beautyliciousness...



And just like that - we're back! The break away wasn't planned, but it was much needed! I'd planned a blog redesign, but that's been put on hold for now - and then the most AMAZING life changing blessing occurred (I'll tell you more about that later this week), so the break ended up being right on time. I needed it! What's that saying - "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans" - well I'm sure he's had a great laugh all while blessing me!

And speaking of blessings, I had to mention Beyonce's pregnancy (which I know is old news for most of you) -she's glows in the photo above. You know I'm a "Beyonce stan" and am so excited about the upcoming arrival of her little bundle of joy! So the obvious next question is- what do you think she's having? Let me know...

 

12 comments:

curly gurl said...

Wooo Hoooo!!! FINALLY! I'm a Mischo Beauty stan, so this has been like waiting for the next record to drop. LOL, and welcome back. :)

September 13, 2011 at 2:08 PM
andrea f. said...

welcome back!!! we've missed you ;)
... i think it's gonna be a girl :D

September 13, 2011 at 2:13 PM
Vanessa S said...

Great to see that you are back!!

September 13, 2011 at 7:39 PM
Nikhel said...

Well, well, well.....glad to see that you are back. I've missed you!

September 13, 2011 at 8:39 PM
Ayanna Shamese said...

Back and in full-effect! I think EVERYBODY has missed their daily dose of mischobeauty.com. As for Beyonce, if nothing else, this baby will be fabulous. The baby bump seems to be the new "it" bag... Bey sure seems to be blessed all around- and we can't wait to hear about yours!

September 13, 2011 at 9:55 PM
Maisha said...

YIPPEE!! Welcome back....blessings so abundantly!!! Bey is the bomb and I pray she has a healthy bundle of joy!

September 14, 2011 at 8:47 PM
Unknown said...

Hey Mama! Welcome back :-) My reader has been missing you!

September 15, 2011 at 7:27 AM
Anonymous said...

I was wondering if I missed something! Funny enough, I JUST said I was going to tweet you to see if I was banned from receiving your blog?! (smiles). Welcome back! As for your question...I'm HOPING it's a girl! That will just be ALL the rave for little girls style, I'm sure!

September 15, 2011 at 9:11 AM
B said...

Yay Misch!! I totally missed you!!

September 15, 2011 at 5:46 PM
beautylogicblog said...

finally your back. man did I miss you.

September 15, 2011 at 7:58 PM
Marlana LaShae said...

Welcome back!

September 16, 2011 at 7:56 AM
Ugochi @ Beauty 365 said...

Welcome BACK!!!

October 12, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Post a Comment