Mischo Beauty Challenge Update: "A Healthy, Sexy & Beautiful 2011"



These little Emergen-C packets have been little lifesavers for me as of late. Just when I think I'm cold-free/flu-fee I begin to feel a little something coming on and I immediately- without hesitation- reach for these! They work - so much so I've been buying them by the box. On another note, has anyone tried the "Bobble" - the water bottle with a built in filter? Also, does anyone own any Tracy Anderson DVD's? Would love to know your thoughts! Finally, I'd like to encourage you to make a donation to the American Red Cross in support of the disaster relief efforts to help those in Japan and throughout the Pacific.

 

6 comments:

Chanel said...

I LOVE my Bobble. I have had mine for about 2 months and it really helps me to drink more water. I haven't tried any Tracy Anderson DVDs. I have been stuck on Jillian Michaels but I might need to check it out.

March 15, 2011 at 9:42 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Chanel: That's it! I'm buying one this weekend! And, I've heard that Jillian Michaels is no joke!!! :)

March 16, 2011 at 11:23 AM
Anonymous said...

Another person who is no joke? Jackie Warner. Seriously. It is not a game.

March 18, 2011 at 9:06 AM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Anonymous: YESSSSSSS! LOL. For real!!!!!!!!!! Totally forgot about her- thank you for the reminder. :)

March 18, 2011 at 9:44 AM
kaarina said...

emergen-C is definitely an essential! and yummy :)

March 20, 2011 at 4:29 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To kaarina: Haha! Yes, it is!

March 21, 2011 at 8:31 AM

Post a Comment