Mischo Beauty: Happy New Year!



I thought I'd have a list of resolutions to share with you all, but this year I don't. I love the start of the new year, and visualizing all the possibilities ahead is so refreshing. After thinking about 2010- the highs and lows, and the ups and downs - the biggest lesson I learned was how important is really is to make your mind up and work to achieve whatever it is you desire. Tomorrow isn't promised. The dreams and goals in our hearts are gifts, and we owe it to ourselves to pursue them with passion! Would love to know if you've made your mind up and what it is you're working to achieve...

 

8 comments:

Kim {The Stylish Life} said...

I didn't make a list of resolutions either. I always feel bad when I break them so this year I am committing to making better choices - instead of the cookie, I'll pick the apple. I'm also committing to myself by pursuing my dreams and getting out of my way. Great post as always!!

January 3, 2011 at 12:52 PM
the beautynista said...

girl I didn't make on either. Luv this pic of you btw : )

January 3, 2011 at 11:44 PM
andrea f said...

Happy New Year! not making resolutions this year must have been a trend cuz i didn't make then either and i feel free with endless possibilities ;)

January 4, 2011 at 1:47 PM
Jennifer of JennySue Makeup said...

Your haircut is DIVINE!! I don't make resolutions typically, but this year I'm going simple and manageable, like turning off the lights when I leave a room to cut down on my energy use;-) I can do that right??! I also want to be more mindful of enjoying life to the fullest each day and enjoying my kids bc they are growing up so fast. Happy New Year to you!

January 4, 2011 at 3:04 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Kim {The Stylish Life}: YESSSSSSSSS!

January 29, 2011 at 10:01 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To the beautynista: Thank you. :)

January 29, 2011 at 10:03 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To andrea f: Love it!

January 29, 2011 at 10:04 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To JennySue: Thank you. And yes, I totally agree with living each day to the fullest! Each day we're able to spend with family is a GIFT!

January 29, 2011 at 10:06 PM

Post a Comment