Mischo Beauty Loves Yves Saint Laurent 2010 Holiday Makeup Collection



You all know how much I love Yves Saint Laurent beauty, so it's only natural that I share my favorites from the Holiday 2010 collection. Available in stores now, the collection is full of golds, shimmer and lots of shine - all of which are exactly what you need for the holidays. My personal favorites from this collection include the Touche D'or, which is a face highlighter I've been using just above the apples of my cheeks for a subtle glow. And because I've always been a lipstick girl (my preference is lipstick over lip gloss), I'm loving Rouge Pure Shine No. 34 - Metallic Gold lipstick which looks amazing with my haircolor! I've been layering it with Golden Gloss No. 36 - Golden Chocolate lip gloss, and the look is sexy!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment