Mischo Beauty Challenge Update: "A Healthy, Sexy & Beautiful 2010"



I'm quickly checking in to find out how everyone is doing with the challenge. I would love to hear your updates! I was reading Kimberly Snyder's blog, which I'm addicted to, last week and decided to order the Chlorella tablets pictured above. After learning that Chlorella contains 92 trace minerals, vitamins, glycolipids, phycocyanin, sulfolips, carotenoids and so much more - I thought they would be good to keep around. I'm not crazy about the taste as of yet, but I'll let you know more in about a week or so...

 

2 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

I do sunchlorella. I've never seen the one you use. must look it up.

December 2, 2010 at 9:10 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To beautylogicblog: Thanks for sharing that, girly! Must look that up!

December 14, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Post a Comment