Mischo Beauty Covers Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week: Sally Hansen & Tracy Reese Spring 2011



Last season (Fall 2010) I gave the best nail award to Sally Hansen for Tracy Reese. And I'm happy to say that they did not disappoint with their most recent collaboration. This time around the models' nails were covered with Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips (which officially launches in March 2011) , which are nail color adhesives.



The color used was "Wicked Bamboo", which is a creamy beige shade with tan stripes. They're easily removed using nail polish remover, but the best part of all is the fact that they require no drying time!

I think they're worth a try- do you agree?

photos: style.com & wwd.com

 

4 comments:

JazzaBelleTress said...

So they're kinda like everyday use minx nails? Looks cute and easy to me. I'll be trying them! P.S. I like how you did a post on the nails at Fashion Week. I would have never thought to take that angle on a post during fashion week lol

September 16, 2010 at 1:53 PM
Anonymous said...

The strips sound kinda fun...will have to look for them.

September 16, 2010 at 6:06 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To JazzaBelleTress: Yes, they are. Thank you!

September 22, 2010 at 5:30 PM
Mischo Beauty said...

To Mocha Mish Mash: Agree!

September 22, 2010 at 5:31 PM

Post a Comment